Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My favs by Jacob Budz

My favs


I love Spider-man, especially the new movie “Spider-man 3”. It was cool, amazing & awesome!
I also like “Spider-man” 1&2. They were good too.
I also like “Star wars 3” it was a good, awesome & amazing movie.
I like Obi-wan-Kenobi (Ewan MacGregor) and Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christiansen).
I love Johnny Depp! And Orlando Bloom. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL.
Dylan and Cole Sprouse on “The Suite life of Zack and Cody” are saweeeeeeet. Disney Channel is the best (even though I don’t have cable Tee hee hee)

3 comments:

Hot Sauce Mama said...

We love all of those movies!! We haven't seen the new Spiderman though! I think we might see it this weekend! I love Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp too! But not even close to as much as I love YOU!

Love2Cycle said...

Hi Jacob...I am loving your blog and had fun reading about your favorite movies. My favorite movie when I was your age was the Sound of Music (tell you mom to stop laughing) I loved the kids and the pretty mountains. Hugs sweetie pie!

The Budz Family said...

Ha ha ha ha. Thank you I'm putting more on there it's really fun. I love you too Crystal and hugs to you aunt Sandy.