Thursday, May 24, 2007

Faith Squad Episode 1

Faith Squad
Episode 1

A Hero Is Born
by Jacob Budz

This story begins with a boy named Jacob. He is 9 years old. In just a few seconds the rest of his life will be changed…..forever. For now this is the story of his life. It starts at dinner. Jacob and his parents were eating dinner. After dinner Jacob asked if he could play the gamecube.

“Please can I play it?” asked Jacob.
“No” said his mom.
“What!!” said Jacob, “Dang it.”
“Go see if your room is clean,” said his dad.
“Okay (sigh),” said Jacob.
At that very moment a scientist was driving in his car very fast! Jacob saw him and then a liquid flew right out of the car. It spilled right on Jacob.
“Ah!!!” yelled Jacob.
Froosh!!!!
“Oh gosh what is this stuff?” said Jacob, “whoa I...I have some sort of energy going through my body.” He started to walk “dude!! I’m walking but I’m going as fast as I run? This is too weird.”
He picked up one of his toys ZAP!!!
“Hey, I just z…z…z…zapped this with l…l…l…lightning.” Exclaimed Jacob. “Wait when that stuff spilled on me it gave me incredible lightning powers. this is too cool!!!”
He went outside. He ran around the block. He was back in 2 seconds. “Wow!!” Jacob shouted.
“Hey!” Said a voice.
Jacob saw the scientist. He tackled Jacob.
“Hey, what’s the matter” said Jacob.
“You stole my liquid!!” Said the scientist.
“No, it fell on me.” Said Jacob. “Oh you want it back? Well, here you go!”
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
ZAP!!! POW!! ZWEP!!
“Don’t mess with me.” Said Jacob.
Then Jacob made a costume and said, “I will call myself lightning!!!”
Then he ran to where there was trouble.
“Whoa” he said.
He saw a villain. He heard the villain yell, “My name is Orange globe!”
“Oh no………” thought Jacob

To be continued

2 comments:

Hot Sauce Mama said...

This sounds like it is going to be a cool story! I can't wait to read what happens next!

The Budz Family said...

I am publishing the next episode! Thanks for reading, I love you! ~ Jacob